Look at Judy Garland. She was different. Not one of the glamour girls. But, oh, that voice. And at fourteen years-old, she was already belting like a torch singer, crooning like a warbler, and cooing like a nightingale. She was even Stompin’ at the Savoy!
The happiest of 14th birthdays to you, dear blog. Your big day is May 24. Enjoy all of our blog-birthday posts here:
- girl you’re a woman now. artsmeme turns 13
- artsmeme reveals all at age twelve
- o sole mio! artsmeme at eleven
- a decade of arts coverage on artsmeme.com!
- at nine an industrious arts builder
- self-expressive at eight: arts·meme
- the seven ages of arts·meme
- arts·meme turns six
- little lady arts·meme at five
- arts·meme a cunning urchin of four
- arts·meme reaches ripe age of three
- arts·meme enters terrible twos