arts·meme, the fine arts blog, enjoys a focused, loyal and always growing readership.
We’re based in Los Angeles, a hot arts-world destination. Our subscribers tend to be in Southern California, but our reach extends globally due to our coverage of film, dance and other fine arts.
arts·meme‘s become a go-to place for breaking arts news and reviews. We have attitude — and top-notch writing. We’re not a listings site; rather, we curate, promote, and generate buzz for the best of the best.
Join the ranks of arts organizations who advertise with arts·meme:
- Center for the Art of Performance at UCLA
- Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts
- Younes & Soraya Nazarian Center for the Arts
- Karen & Richard Carpenter Center for the Arts
- Pepperdine University Center for the Arts
- Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
- American Cinematheque
- Laguna Dance Festival
- Hammer Museum
Our film advertisers include
- Cohen Media
- COLCOA Film Festival
- Emerging Pictures
- EU Film Festival
- German Currents Film Festival
- First Run Features
- Icarus Films
- IFC Films
- Kino Lorber
- Laemmle Theatres
- Landmark Theaters
- SONY Pictures
Our readers are distinguished. They’re:
- sophisticated arts & culture consumers
- multinational and multilingual
- urbanites who care about good hotels and restaurants
- passionate people holding strong opinions
- networkers who love to connect
- leaders in their organizations: CEOs, managing directors, artistic directors
- educated, fun, action people
- loyal to causes, associations, and activities.
For more information about advertising, contact arts·meme.