arts·meme, the fine arts blog, enjoys a focused, loyal and always growing readership.
We’re based in Los Angeles, a hot arts-world destination. Our subscribers tend to be in Southern California, but our reach extends globally due to our coverage of film, dance and other fine arts.
arts·meme‘s become a go-to place for breaking arts news and reviews. We have attitude — and top-notch writing. We’re not a listings site; rather, we curate, promote, and generate buzz for the best of the best.
Join the ranks of arts organizations who advertise with arts·meme:
- Center for the Art of Performance at UCLA
- Segerstrom Center of the Arts
- Valley Performing Arts Center
- Glorya Kaufman Presents Dance at the Music Center
- Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
- American Cinematheque
- Laguna Dance Festival
- Pepperdine University
- The Hammer Museum
Our readers are distinguished. They’re:
- well-heeled arts & culture consumers
- urbanites who pay attention to hotels and restaurants
- passionate people holding strong opinions
- networkers who love to connect
- leaders in their organizations: CEOs, managing directors, artistic directors
- highly educated, fun, action people
- loyal to causes, associations, and activities.
For more information about advertising on arts·meme, contact us.