arts·meme, the fine arts blog, enjoys a focused, growing, and loyal readership.
We’re based in Los Angeles, a hot arts-world destination. We’re in the thick of it. Our readership is dense throughout Southern California, but we also extend our reach to a global audience interested in film and dance and the other fine arts.
arts·meme‘s become a go-to place for breaking news and reviews. We have attitude and top-notch writing. We’re not a listings site, we curate the best of the best.
Join the ranks of arts organizations who have advertised with arts·meme:
- Cirque du Soleil
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
- The American Cinematheque
- UCLA’s Center for the Art of Performance
- Pepperdine University
- The Hammer Museum
- The Los Angeles Music Center
Our readers are distinguished. They’re:
- well-heeled arts & culture consumers
- urbanites who pay attention to hotels and restaurants
- passionate people looking for and holding strong opinions
- networkers who love to connect
- leaders in their organizations: CEOs, managing directors, artistic directors
- highly educated, fun, action people
- loyal to causes, associations, and activities.
For more information about advertising on arts·meme, contact us.